Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bikini Update: Fits like a glove!

Hello All You Losers,
it's me again, Tanktop Tammy. Sos just sittin here in the kids kiddie pool watchin them, sort of, play in the mud puddle out back. I got myself into my bikini. The fat just kind of oozes out all around, up and over as they say. I'm lookin pretty good!
Thinkin I'm goin get me some more of these bikinis. When I told Lawnboy Larry this yesterday, his eyes done nearly popped out of his head and he made his face go all squished up, like he was in pain or somethin. Maybe I'll get Lawnboy Larry a bikini too.
Creepo and his lovely bride are with me now, sittin and starin. Then some more of my loser friends are comin by this afternoon to hang. We keep ourselves pretty busy.
Well, gotta go, Pigface just shoved SuperDuper's head under the muddy water again, maybe I should say somethin. After all SuperDuper is my favourite.
See ya suckers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment