Saturday, May 5, 2012

hey bitches

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.
Sos just sittin heres in my garages causin it be rainins outsides. Creepo (my bestest friend in da hole wide world) be sittins with me. We be doin lots. Sittin, drinkin, smokin, starin, bullyin, callin names, it be a good mornins. Til Lawnboy done wokes up. He be passed out for 2 days causin he be drinkin 2 muches agains. He sure dos likes to drinks. He done yells at me and Creepo that he be 'taperecordins' us. So what done says Creepo. And then Lawnboy says that he be knowin EVERYTHIN we done says. And Creepo done says back Sos whats?. Then Lawnboy freaks out and runs off down the streets yellins nobodies donts loves him. Stupid bastard.

KooKoo done comes over yesterdays and she be tellin me that I done be 'deelutional', I thinks I spelt that right. I be a good spelliners. I be SO awesome!
Anyways, KooKoo done says that I be deelutional causin I thinks I be awesome and beeutiful and be not either. And she says Lawnboy be deelutional causin he thinks he gots friends when he donts, he just gots peoples that 'uses' him to gets stuffs and he only gots 1 friend, his drinkin pal Pinky, causin ALL drunks only gots one drinkin pal, it be in all the books bout drinkins too muches.

Sos I punched her. Not causin bouts Lawnboy, thats ALL be trues, evens his own moma and loser daddy cants stands him, they says he be ugly and not just on the outsides eithers, BUT I done punches her causin she say I not be awesomes or beeutiful. And I be both.

Haha loser. In yer face,
Anyways, I gots to get back to my campin chair,
later bitches,
Tanktop Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Hey TT, use shore do haves sum inneresting days. That Lawnboy is such a bunt. A-B-B, - damn, I kan't say ma B's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawnboy says nobody donts 'gets' him. He be wonderful. But mes and da hole wide world gots to go with you on dis one. thanks mister,
    Tanktop Tammy

    ReplyDelete