Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos losts be happenins folks. I done haves me birthdates!! I be SO awesome. Creepo (my bestest friend forevers) done buys me a tims coffee. It done tastes SO goods. Now I know whys Lawnboy the douchebag always done drinks them coffees. Instant home coffee aints good enough for the douche. For my birthdate Lawnboy done buys hiself a nice present. For hiself. On my credits cards. A beeutiful winter leathers coat. It be REAL nice. I was SO luckys that loser daddy done boughts the kids a winter coat for this year, causin they be still wearins nothin. Thank gods for loser daddy.

Sos KooKoo done be releesed from that there looney bin. She says she feels a hole lots better. And now she be readys to opens a daycares.

My brats are doins good. Ever since SuperDuper (that be my favourites one) gots hiself a Big Brother, he done stops feelins sad and bashin his head againstest the cement sidewalk. So that be a good thing. And Pigface be doins lots of stuffs with PumpkinHead and his family. So they be real busy.

Hopefullies the aliens done comes down and takes away Lawnboys for some probins.

later bitches,
Tanktop Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Birthdays are a drag for me. Sounds like yours was good. belated happy birthday TTT.

    ReplyDelete