Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Grand Adventures of Loserville

Hi there,
My name is Tanktop Tammy, and I am a loser. I live with my boyfriend. His name is Lawnboy Larry. He's called Lawnboy Larry cuz he cuts lawns. ALOT! He likes it.
I don't work. I used to. But they fired me cuz they said I was too ugly to work there. Many people think I am a man. Just cuz I walk like a man. And I talk like a man. They say if it walks like a man, and it talks like a man, then it must be a man. Even Lawnboy Larry thinks I might be a man, just cuz my penis is bigger than his.
Sometimes I growl.
Lawnboy Larry and I have 2 very ugly kids. One is named Pigface and she is 5. We named
her Pigface cuz she looks like a pig. The other one is 2 and we named that one SuperDuper cuz we like him more. When Pigface laughs, she sounds just like a pig squealing. When she goes out to play, all the neighbours close their windows. She goes out to play ALL day, she likes to play in the street. She stays outside into the wee hours of the morning. Lawnboy Larry and I don't care what she does cuz we just like to sit on our porch in our little campin chairs smokin and drinkin. I sit on my porch ALL day smokin and drinkin. Sometimes I have my loser friends over and they sit on my porch too. They love my porch. And so do I.
I loves my porch.
Well, that's it from me. Gotta get back to my porch.
Still growling,
Tanktop Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Haha!
    Hi Tammy!

    Do you like to LARP? (Live action role play)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, I'm too busy sittin on my chair smikin and drinkin.

    ReplyDelete