Saturday, April 24, 2010

Creepo's Kids






Hey Folks,
It's me again, Tanktop Tammy. Everyone knows that my very bestest friend in the whole wide world is Creepo.
Well, he has a lovely bride (I will tell you about her another time) and three wonderful kids.
His kids names are LittleBastard, CryingGirl and the youngest is BratGirl.
Their favourite things to do are: jump on a rickety old disgusting tattered trampoline. They jump on that there trampoline ALL day and ALL night. And they like to scream at the top of their lungs the WHOLE time too and push each other off it! Pretty cool huh!
Once in a blue moon they jump off that there trampoline sos they can bully smaller kids, tramp through gardens and jump in front of moving cars. In the summer time, they like to swim in their pool. The water in that there pool goes from yellow to green to brown. Neat colours! And the cool thing is NO ONE watches them while they are in that there pool. Creepo and his bride like to sit in the front of my house on my stoop ALL summer while his wonderful kids swim in that there pool in their backyard.
Yep, they're a pretty COOL family and I hope my kids will be just like theirs someday!!
Well, I gotta go losers, back to my stoop!
Tanktop Tammy
by the way, LOVING my mullet!

No comments:

Post a Comment