Monday, April 19, 2010




Hi Folks,


It's me again, Tanktop Tammy. Sos I guess it be time to introduce you to my kids. As I've says before, I've got two of them. One's named Pigface, that's my girl. Her favourite things to do are: play in the street, scream at the top of her lungs, terrorize small animals, rip the heads off pretty flowers, and play in dirty puddles.


My boy (who is my favourite by the way) is named SuperDuper. He likes to pick his nose. That's his favourite. He also likes to scream, drink from dirty puddles, and sit in his cage.


Here's a picture of my kids. Beauties huh!


Anyway, I gotta run, Lawnboy Larry tried to cook some burgers on that there barbieQ and done seered off his eyebrows again. He's screamin somethin awful, I'd better tell him to shut it up sos Koo-koo doesn't go and call them there police on us again.


Later losers.




3 comments: