Thursday, April 14, 2011

tooths and nutcases

Hello folks,
it's me again, Tanktop Tammy. I be SO awesome!

Anyways, sos Pigface done lost a tooth today. She done shoved it up SuperDuper's nose. I gives him peppers to sneeze and 3 hours laters he done sneezes it out. Kids.

KooKoo done be real botherins me lately. She still be on those Happy Pills, which be goods, I guesses. Either way she creeps me out. She been outside ALL day nows. She be standins there and yellin, real sweetsie like, 'Wee' and 'Whoa' and 'Ahhhh'. I about ready to gets over there and smash her right in the mouth. She be turnins her home into a what you call 'Dayscares' centre. It be streamins with kids. Snot nosed little bastards. Anyways I don't be likins it much. Creepo and mes DON'T like dayscares centres!! We be thinkins of goin over there and spookins KooKoo agains. That might put her backs in the hospital or looneybin! YAY!!!

gotta go and plans somethin real goods,
later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

ps BUYS my TitiBitis and wins me a cars!
pss I BE SO AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment