Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter time by Tanktop Tammy

Hello folks,
it's me again Tanktop Tammy. Sos yesterday me and my very bestest friend in the whole wide world Creepo went round the neighbourhood and done steels. We done did our usual and stood outside the candies store. My job was to pop up on the unsuspectin and roar. Them people done be SO scared! It be SO funny. Then when they scream after seein my face, they drops everythings and runs. And that's when Creepo scoops in and done steels them candies. We done stole lots!

We went back to my garage and done eats most of it. Then I puked. Then we done devided the rests ups for SuperDuper (he be my favourite), Pigface, CryinGirl, LittleBastard and BratGirl. We done goin give it to them tomorrows.

Still haven't decided what revenge we gonna do to KooKoo yet. But I did puke in her flowers. haha loser. That will drive her nuts. Oh wait! She already BE nuts!

I'm havin loser daddy drop off foods tomorrow so we can feast. Tonight Creepo and me are gettin drunk! I think Lawnboy Larry be joinin us too and Creepo's lovely bride too.

Gotta go losers. Your Easter won't be as good as mine. Haha on you.
later,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment