Thursday, September 6, 2012

hangins, schools and lawnboy aint no family

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

I sure be glads the long weekend be overs. Me and Creepo be hangin. What else is theres. Lawnboy the drunk loser be out ALL night partyin and then past outs. At leastest it be quiets without the prick blarins da muzacs.

So my brats be at schools now. Yay for me! I finally gets a breaks. This years SuperDuper (that one be my favourites) done be goins to kindersgartens. But only halfs days. That be too bads. So I sends him to the half a brain idiot downs the streets for babysittins. I sure do hopes she donts expectes any pays.

Pigface done comes homes yesterdays. She done has to draws a picture of her family. She draws me sittin on my stoop, SuperDuper sittin in his box (he sure do  loves that box) and Creepo hangin. She evens draws KooKoo in da backgrounds hidins in da bushes. But NO Lawnboy. I done asks 'where be lawnboy' and she done says the picture was onlys to put family in, and Lawnboy aint no family. Pigface be thinkins Lawnboys just be an angry loser old teenager that sleeps and pisses on our couch. Interestin.

Anyways gots to get backs to my starins and bullyins.
Later bitches,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment