Monday, August 20, 2012

goods and bad news bitches

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Just sittin heres on my stoop in my campin chair with my bestest friend forever Creepo. We be sittin and starin and smokin and bullyin and drinkin. It be a good mornin.

Good news bitches-the freak with half a brain who done lives downs the streets has agrees to takes in my two brats for the rests of the summertimes. Yay! I was gettin scared causin loser daddy don't wants them anymores, he be sayins he needs a break. A breaks from whats? Loser. Anyways the half brain done takes them for nows. I hopes she donts want to gets moneys causin I aints payins her notin.

Bad news bitches-KooKoo done gots more puppies. These ones sure enough bark alots. And she has nerves to call the human societies on my brats for barkins too much. When her dogs be barkins up a storms. She done says she gonna breeds them. Ifen she can keeps them from beings takens away agains or ifen she done changes her minds and sells them. Loser.

Good and Bad news bitches-Lawnboy be at Pinky Pal's house ALOTS. YAY! BUTS he always finds his ways home. Not Yay.
Here be a tipycal day in the life of the Loser Lawnboy Larry-

Gets up bouts noon. Sniffs da couch to see ifen he done peed on its whiles past outs. Slops the last of da foods down its face.
Leaves.
Hangs with his Pinky Pal gettins drunks and dreamins of teenage girls.
Comes homes, scowlins and means. Has a bike baskets full of new computers and a news sound sistems.
 Drinks. Blasts it new stereos REAL louds. Drinks. Scowlins. Passes outs.

Yep that be bout right. A tipical day of Lawnboy the badboy.

Anyways, gots to get back to my stoop. Later bitches,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment