Wednesday, January 30, 2013

posishion opens for new twinkie-applys withins

Hello folks,
it's me agains Tanktop Tammy. Sos just sittin here in my garage sittin and drinkin and starin and smokins. It be a rainins outsides so me and Creepo done haves to spents the day in da garage. The brats be at school, thank gods.
KooKoo done be releesed and sos she now startins up her daycare centers agains so my brats be goins there after schools. Causin I needs da break.
Lawnboy be hangin lots in his bathroom. Drinkin. And smokin. He sure do reek. Mostly of self pity.
He be lookin for a new twinkie. So if you bein betweens the ages of 14 and 17 do applys for the posishion. Especeely ifen you needs a computer. And donts minds bein stalked and trolled by a five foots two creepy stinky crab riddled stealins little fella.
Think I go beat someone ups. Makes me feels better.
See ya bitches,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment