Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Life by Tanktop Tammy

Hello folks,
it's me again, Tanktop Tammy. So I'm not a widow. But I sure wish I was. Its been awhile from whens I done last post. I took a staycation. You know, just hangin. Sometimes one needs to do these things. When one's life is SO hectic.

Anyway, I did pound Lawnboy Larry for done postin on my blog. He decided to sleep in the garage for a week. Last week the idiot done stuck his tongue to a pole. Pigface double dared him to. So he done do its. Creepo came and told me what dumb old Lawnboy Larry did. Sos I went to see him stucks to the pole. Creepo and me and Pigface laughed and laughed at the idiot.

Then Creepo said you needs somethin nice and warm to get it unstuck. So then Creepo starts unzipperin. He was plannin to pee on Lawnboy Larry's stuck tongue to gets him loose. But Lawnboy Larry freaked out. Sos Creepo decided against that.
Sos insteads Creepo poured his Tim's coffee on Lawnboy Larry. Lawnboy Larry done yelped. But then gots free. He ran home and we don't see him til two days later. I found him in the bath tub playin with SuperDuper's (that be our favourite kid) boats and little duckies. Sos I swatted him outa theres.

Pigface been busy. Bullyin other kids. Usually ones smaller than her. Just like me. I be SO proud. Even though I don't much like Pigface, she done be my mini me.
SuperDuper be my favourite one. He be lately sittin in boxes. He can sit in a box for hours and hours and hours. Sometimes he be in that there box SO long that I sometimes forgets I done got a second kid.

And me. I done gained 6 extra pounds this week. From sittin on my ass. And from the beers me and Creepos drinks at that there bar. I still be joinin TittiBitti or is it BittiTitti. Whatever. If you wants to join, you can. You can joins through me and loose TONS of wait. Or weight. Whatever.
You can loose weight/wait too BUT you HAVE to go through me! Cause I'm SUPER COOL!
OMG, I am SO cool!

Ok, Lawnboy Larry done looked stuck to that there pole again. This time I thinks Creepo should piss on his there tongue. That'll learn the idiot.
See you losers,
Tanktop Tammy

ps-don't work too hard! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm SO awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment