Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Stuffs by Tanktop Tammy

Hello folks,
it's me again Tanktop Tammy. Sos my weeks goin pertty goods.

Pigface done be hangin with her bestest friend forever PumpkinHead. He sure be one UGLY kid. But she seems to like him. Then, again Pigface be pertty ugly too. They likes to spits on people. It be real funny.

SuperDuper, my favourite one, done stick a cigarettes up his there nose. I done have to gets the pliers and pulls it out. I be SO proud! He sure be my favourites for sure.

I be gainins the waits of fats again this week and STILL be promotins TitiBitis too. I done be havin a party this weekend. SO you should be theres. You gots to pays me first though. And THEN I'll shows you how to lose them fats.

Lawnboy Larry, the stupid loser, done says thats all I be talkin bouts now. TitiBitis. But that ain't truth. Sos I hits him.

His loser dad done comes over and drops off our foods, and cigarettes and beers. Lawnboy Larry done haves a fit when loser daddy boughts him the wrong beers. Loser daddy done gots mad and says Lawnboy Larry should be buyins his own groceries. But Lawnboy Larry says he don't works and he be SO busy hangin. Then Lawnboy Larry done left and went and sits up in his most favourite tree and done sulks ALL day.
Until loser daddy done boughts him the right beers. And since the fool done comes back, I tolds him to buy us all dinners. Yum. Loser daddy done gots angry at havin to buys us dinner AGAINS! Haha loser!

Well that be what I be up to. Sos comes to my TitiBiti party this week

0000 Loser Street
Loser City
Loser State
00000

BE there. And brings your moneys too!

later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment