Saturday, March 26, 2011

snots, and other stuffs

Hello folks,
it's me again Tanktop Tammy. Sos been real supa busy sittin and hangin and smokin with my very bestest friend in the whole wide world Creepo. Since the snows been goin away we been sittin on my stoop ALOT. It be fun. A little cold. But fun.

Pigface be at PumpkinHead's house. She gonna sleep over theres tonights. Yippee! No Pigface!

My favourite SuperDuper be sittin in his box ALL day. Just sittin. Wonder where he gets that from. Haha. I don'ts even have to gives him a snack cause he picks his nose and eats that. That be my kid. I be SO proud.

Creepo, my bestie, done found a bag of kitties under his porch so he done gives one to SuperDuper. Sos now SuperDuper be sittin in his cage torturin the kitty and eatin snot. He be havin a good time.

I don't know wheres Lawnboy Larry be at. Probably sittin in KooKoo's treehouse again. He likes to sit in there and smokes his funny cigarettes. His loser daddy be buggin him agains to gets a job.

I be workin hards. Sittin. And sellin my craps to losers. TitiBitis. If you wants to get into a bikini by Mothers Day, well you had better buys my TitiBitis! I be havin another party so you should be there. I be makin moneys and be gainins waits. They say if you do TitiBiti you loose waits but I don't be. Creepo keep sayin if you wanna loose waits then you gots to works out. Ha! That's just stupid. You justs gots to buy my stuff. And you will loose fats. And if I sells lots, then I might gets a new car. But don't tell Lawnboy Larry. I don't want him in my new car. I don't want the brats in my new car either.
But I am SO gonna win that there car!

Anyway, gots to get back to the stoop and have another cigarettes.
Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

ps don't works too hard huh losers. Hahahahahahaha. I AM so cool.

3 comments:

  1. Tammy, would you like to meet Karl? I'm going to bring him over sometime!

    -Dagwood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks loser Andrew.

    Dagwoods-NO. I do not want to meet another ones of yours friends. They be ALL losers. Haha. You can comes by next Mondays if you wants. You should buys my TitiBitis.

    ReplyDelete