Monday, May 2, 2011

just hangins

Hello folks,
it's me again Tanktop Tammy. Sos spends the hole week just hangin. It be rainin ALL weeks but me and Creepo done hang out in my garage. If we done sees anybody walk by, we would jumps out at them and roar. They be SO scared. It be SO funny.

Sos me and Creepos lovely bride done wents out thursdays nights to a bar. We called it 'girls night outs'. We gots real drunk. It be fun!

Then fridays nights me and Creepos wents out to a bar and played some pool and gots drunks.

Saturdays nights I stayed in my garage and gots drunks.

Then Sundays me and Lawnboy Larry done wents out with Creepo and his bride and gots drunks.

It be a good times.

Still thinkin of a revenge for KooKoo.

anyways, I gots to get back to my stoop. My cigarettes done nearly burned out.

See you losers laters,
Tanktop Tammy

ps I REALLY need to gets out tonights. Msge me if you wants to go to a bar tonights.

No comments:

Post a Comment