Friday, December 16, 2011

moldy cheeses and other stuffs too

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos just sittin heres on my stoop in my campin chair. With Creepo. My very bestest friend in da hole wide world. Stupid Lawnboy done came home late last nights reekins of booze. He done scurried off to his bathroom for more boozins. Then he done past outs on da couch. BUT he done left behinds his stale old left overs from the fancy restaurants he done goes to AND my brats done gets into it. They done ATE everythings. Moldy cheeses, disgusting pastries, pies, noodles, chickens, AND then they done started pukins. It took me forevers to get them in their rooms to sleep. Sos I be REAL tireds now. I needs my beauty sleeps to looks this pretty everyday. I BE so pretty.

Anyways, Lawnboy says the moldy leftovers were meants for us. He says it be just as nice as the foods he gots to eats at them fancy restaurants. Lawnboy be a prick AND I donts want his moldy cheeses.

Sos me and Creepo be sittin here smokin and drinkins and bullyins. Pigface be at school, thank god, and I done sent SuperDuper (that be my favourite one) over to KooKoo. She say she be 'back on her meds' so she is okay. She done gonna gets some more puppies and maybe try breedins them. She done gots her last two puppies taken away agains.

Anyways, I gots to go and do some more sittin befores the snows starts flyin. Ha! That be one of Creepo's sayins.

Anyway, later bitches,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment