Saturday, December 10, 2011

snots and green goos = icky

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy. Sos I beens sick for like days now. All cuz of the idiot Lawnboy Larry. He done comes home reekins of booze and snotin up snots and hackins up green goos. And sos now me and my brats done been sick. I done sent my brats to loser daddy to done takes care of.

Lawnboy done also bragged and bragged bouts eatins at a REAL nice restaurants. He says he haves REAL fun times and the foods be REAL done goods. He done take his pinky pal. He done says it cost LOTS of moneys. He done says I should starts payin offs that credit cards that done be in my names cuz it gettins full real fast. Nice dinners cost moneys, says Lawnboy Larry. And he be wantins more of them REAL nice dinners.

Creepo done says Lawnboy Larry be a REAL A-hole. I done laughed. Creepo be the smartest persons I ever done knows!

Me and Creepo be sittins in my garage causin it be colds outside. But we can still watches the neighbours from in here.

Anyways, gots to get back to my stoop.
later bitches,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment