Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas times agains bitches

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos it be Christmases times agains. Here be my Christmas story.

It all started outs goins good. Me and Creepo. Sittin, starin, drinkin, smokin and bullyin.
Thens I founds out Lawnboy Larry done takes ALL the christmas moneys and spents it on heself. He said he needed the stuffs. And he went out for a super nice dinner too. And a movie. And a hooker. And he says he gots the condoms to proves it. I donts want to see no condoms.
Lawnboy done says all that stuffs costs moneys.

Sos I sent out loser daddy to buy the brats some stuffs. Its good to haves a loser like loser daddy.

Then as me and Creepo done be barbieQin our weenie stuffed roasted turkey, Ralphio done comes burstin out of his house. He be on fire. He done rolls and rolls in da snow. It be SO funny. He be screamins like a girl. Then KooKoo done comes out screamins at Ralphio. Then she chases him. He done yells' help'. Me and Creepo done yells 'get him KooKoo'. Then a cop car and a ambulanse done comes flyin up to they house and the cop takes KooKoo and the ambulanse take Ralphio. That was a fun show.

Anyway so now we be sittin agains. And just starin at the neighbours as they comes and goes, comes and goes. My brats be passed out causin I gives them 3 gravols each. Sos all in alls in be a good christmas.

Merry Christmas bitches!
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment