Monday, September 13, 2010

Another Party Folks

Hello again,
it's me Tanktop Tammy. Sos we had another party last night. Well, pretty well round here 'every night's party night'. It's great to be jobless. This party wasn't as good as last week's party cause we didn't spring for balloons. But we did have loser daddy comes over to gives us beer and weenies. That be our favourite. We sats ALL night and woot-woot and toot-tooted. It was a good time.

Today I finally done got to take my first born brat Pigface to school. I was SOOO relieved to finally get rid of her. When I brought her in, the teacher gasped in horror and flinched a little. Dunno why? The other kids all ran away. Good. They should be afraid of her. Be very afraid. Cause if she's anythin likes me, she's goin to be a great bully! I am SO happy!

Sos after I gots to get rid of her, I took SuperDuper to KooKoo's but she done bring him back soon afters, sayin he done teach her precious child some naughty words. Sos I stuck him in his cage for the rest of the day. And then went and sat on my stoop with Creepo and stared and smoked and scowled and sat.
Lawnboy Larry done sleep ALL day. Whens he finally done get up, he played with his skateboard a wee bit. And paced the front sidewalk. Starin.
It was a good day. Til Pigface came home.
later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

1 comment: