Monday, September 6, 2010

Big Party Aftermath

Hello Losers,
it's me again Tanktop Tammy. Sos our Big Big Party was a success. Sort of. We had weenies and beer and more beer. We hooted, and tooted, and hollered and woot wooted ALL night. Well until Lawnboy Larry passed out. KooKoo, as usual, called the cops on us exactly at 11 o'clock. Why does she always call at that exact hour anyways?
Anyway, we didn't listen to them there cops. Why should we? This be our Big Big Party. Sos we partied on. In our garage cause it was a-rainin. We blasted our music ALL night. Til Lawnboy Larry passed out round 3 am. Then my brats passed out round 4 am sos it was just me and Creepo and CB and their brats. We put one of my bras on Lawnboy Larry last night after he done passed out. We laughed and laughed.
Now it's the next day and Lawnboy Larry's still wearin my bra. He hasn't noticed. Loser.
CB, Creepo and me all just sittin in my garage starin and scowlin as neighbours come and go. My favourite be to stay in the garage til they come closer and then run out real fast and snarl at them. That be my favourite lately.
Loser daddy done come over and gives gravol to Lawnboy Larry cause he's been pukin ALL day. Sos I sent loser daddy back to that there store for some groceries and smokes and more beer. Now I'm just hangin. It's good to relax once in a while. I deserve a break. Think I'll call up loser daddy to come bring some of that there macdonalds for dinner cause Lawnboy Larry can't barbieQ seein how he's passed out and pukin and all.
Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy
ps I got a perm two days ago. I look real pertty.

No comments:

Post a Comment