Thursday, September 30, 2010

Stupid Party and Pigface

Hello folks,
it's me again, Tanktop Tammy. Sos Dagwood's a real loser. Invites me and Lawnboy Larry to his there barbieQ and then doesn't have enough weenies or beer! Not evens any balloons. What kind of party is this? Then some of them losers started singin. And nobody ain't hootin or hollerin. Lawnboy Larry says it ain't no party til there's drunkeness and hoot-hoot, and woot-woots. I says it no party with no weenies. I sure do like them weenies.
What a loser party that Dagwood done have.

Sos we done left fast. And done come home and invited Creepo and CB and their brats over to our place. Then we done have a REAL party. Creepo and I found some old balloons from last weekend and we done patch them up and then we had a REAL party. With weenies and beers and patched up balloons and woot-woots and toot-toots and lots of hollerin. And Creepo did his slam dunk to Pigface. Though she don't like it no more since he slams her face into a mud puddle and it be cold. But it was a good party.

It be SO nice to have Pigface at school ALL day! Three more years and I can git rid of SuperDuper. He be my favourite still but it sure be nice not to have him around no more.
Be sure nice not to have Lawnboy Larry around ALL day too. He don't be workin at cuttin them lawns for like ever now. He be smokin funny cigarettes and drinkin and passin out and playin with his skateboard. He watch our brats when I go to 'yoga'. He don't say nothin no more bout me gettin fatter. Ever since I pelted him one.

But Lawnboy Larry's even cuttin into my relaxin time with Creepo. We spent years just a-sittin and starin and smokin and scowlin. Be sure nice to get Lawnboy Larry out of the house.
There's gots to be somethin I can do to get rid of him.

Next week I gots to go in to Pigface's school causin her teacher done wants to talks to me. The teacher, I call her Mrs Weenie Face, done says that Pigface is a mean bully and nobody at the class done likes her. I says so what. And I be glad she a bully. I was a bully in school too. Lawnboy Larry and I were cool. But anyways Mrs Weenie Face still wants to talks to me.

Well, that's it from me, gotta go and get another cigarette. The days be gettin colder. Soon I will haves to sit in my garage and stare and scowl and smoke.
Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

ps don't work too hard. Hahahahahahaha, losers.

7 comments:

  1. Like my new avatar?

    <------------------

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about this one?

    <-------------------

    ReplyDelete
  3. ............................................________........................
    ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
    .............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
    .........................,/...............................................”:,........
    .....................,?......................................................\,.....
    .................../...........................................................,}....
    ................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
    .............../...................................................,:”........./.....
    ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
    .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
    ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
    ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
    ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
    ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Cause you're stupid! HAHA! Joking Tammy, don't beat me up!

    ReplyDelete