Sunday, September 19, 2010

Saturday Night Party Time

Hello Folks,
it's me again Tanktop Tammy. Friday night Creepo and me went to 'yoga'. Yoga be good. Lawnboy Larry done asks me why I am NOT losing no weight. He done says that I look fatter. Sos I clubbed him one on the head. He don't wake up yet.

Saturday night we's done have a party. That nut Dagwood done take my brat Pigface with hims and he's friends to what they call a 'cottage'. I was SO happy. No Pigface for 2 days!!!! Sos we done have a party to celebrates. Lawnboy Larry done woke up just in time for this here party. He sat in the corner most of the night sipping them funny cigarettes real slow like. Creepo, CB and me just did our usual of hoot hoot, and woot-woots and Creepo yelled out 'slam dunk' every so often even thoughs there weren't any water or Pigface round. NO Pigface. This be my bestest most favourite weekend of ALL time. Loser daddy done brought over them usuals of weenies and beers and I told hims to bring some balloons. This kind of event calls for balloons. Me and Creepo done write ALL over them there balloons "NO PIGFACE". Hahahaha, ha!

Now it be Sunday ( I think?) when you don't gots no job or hobbies and spend ALL your time on your front stoop, sometimes you done forgets what day it might be. What a life it be!
Sos anyways, I thinks it be Sunday now cause that nut Dagwood done bring home Pigface. She puked on my foot. There goes me bestest favourite weekend.
Now where is Lawnboy Larry gone? I needs some lunch.

Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment