Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Times

Hello folks,
it's me again Tanktop Tammy. Boy do I ever have a headache. Spents the entire weekend drunk. It was SO much fun! Too bad you losers weren't invited. Haha. Losers.
Lawnboy Larry says he don't ever gets no hang overs cause he always be drunk. It be a good way to not get hangovers.
So we had woot woot hoot hoot hollerin party. Creepo, CB and their brats partied with us. KooKoo done take off.
On Sunday (the day of trick or treatin) I thinks I done hands out candy to all the brats? I do remember some big teens throwin their candies at me. And they called me something? But I can't remembers much.
Pigface done be ats PumpkinHead's house ALL weekend AGAIN. It be so good. And Dagwood and his weird pals done take SuperDuper my favourite out trick or treatin. They done brought him back round midnight and he done still be passed out ALL day. He's gots some bruises and a big cut on his arm but it ain't nothin much. Dagwood said he done fells down. I wonder when he'll wake up?
Pigface missed school today done cause she ain't home yet. Or maybes Ma Barker done take her? I don't care.
Weird. My house be done covered in toilets paper? Don't remember doin that? Sos I had Lawnboy Larry pick it all ups and folds it sos we can done use it again.
Had me a good breakfast though. Someone done left smashed eggs all over my car. Sos I had Lawnboy Larry done barbieQ them. Yum. They sure be tasty.
It be a good halloween time.
See ya suckas.
Tanktop Tammy

1 comment:

  1. So, how are you now Tammy?


    -Dagwood, your friendly neighbourhood creeper

    ReplyDelete