Monday, November 22, 2010

Creepo

Hello folks,
it's me again, Tanktop Tammy. Had a good weekends of partying. So much partying to be done, such little time. I'm just sittin in my garage, smokin. Lawnboy Larry's passed out by the beer fridge. He had a long day of doin nothin. Again. The brats are screamin at each other. Again.

Creepo, my bestest friend in the whole wide world, has done told me that he be thinkin abouts gettin a job. He be thinkin he can do what he done calls 'work outs'. I don't know what that means but he seems all happy. I tolds him NOT to do it. WHAT will I do ALL day without Creepo????

He be breakin my heart.

He be my bestest friend EVER. Actually, he be my only friend ever. Lawnboy Larry don't count. Sometimes I wish I was widowed. Sometimes I wish Lawnboy Larry done be crushed under a big truck tire! Or shredded to bits by a lawn mower.

Anyway, I sure do hopes Creepo not get a job.
Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

ps workins for chumps

No comments:

Post a Comment