Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm Awake Bitches

Hello folks,
it's me again, Tanktop Tammy. Sos I'm up. And awake. Sort of. Been a good birthday week. I spent the whole week drunk or asleep. It's good to take it easy once in a while after all.
Sos we celebrate everyones birthdays on my birthday. Lawnboy Larry and me gots Pigface a new bike. Lawnboy Larry done swipe it from a neighbourhood kid. He didn't use it that much. And besides, the idiot shouldn't have left it on his front yard if he don't want it stolen. Right? Right.
Pigface seems to likes it. She can't ride it too good cause we never done show her how. SOs she falls down alot. What a loser. For my favourite SuperDuper, we gots him a new toy truck and a riding truck. We 'found' that at a garage sale. It's amazing what people will give away when they don't realize it.
Lawnboy Larry done gives me a cigarette and a beers and a rub down. I gave Lawnboy Larry a kick in the head. Hahahaha. I'm so funny.
My bestest friend in the whole wide world Creepo done bought me a Tim's coffee. It was very very good.
Dagwood the loser brought me some beers and weenies. How did he knows I likes weenies.
It be a good birthday week.
Guess I should go see where the brats are. Haven't really seen them ALL week.
Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy
ps I sure could use a babysitter. Any takers?

2 comments:

  1. Tammy, no one wants your brats now that their blood has been used! Drained of blood and bound to the fauns!

    -Dagwood

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever Dagwood. Some idiot loser is bound to take my brats.
    Tanktop Tammy

    ReplyDelete