Monday, January 10, 2011

Bikini Time Bitches


Hello folks,

it's me again Tanktop Tammy. Sos it be bikini time bitches! Well okay not yets. But soons! And I gots to look my bestest for my beeutiful black bikini. I hads to go outs and buys me a new one cause the idiot Lawnboy Larry done burnt my old one real good. Last years he done kept buryins it in the backyards. I kepts diggin it outs but he kepts buryin its. Sos then he burns it.


Sos this new bikini be much smaller than me old one. Boy Lawnboy Larry sure gonna loves me in this one. I sure be pertty and all. I hopes I can gets it to snap in all the right places. Just likes me last one did. I can'ts wait to sit outside ALL day and ALL nights in my brand new black bikini. It sure gonna be a good summer. For me anyway. Not for you losers though. Haha. I'm SO cool.


Ok gotta get back to the garage, I NEED a cigarette.

Later losers,

Tanktop Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment