Saturday, January 29, 2011

drinkin make you shrinkin?

Hello folks,
it's me again Tanktop Tammy. Sos just sittin heres in my garage, doin nothin. Takin it easy for a change. Lawnboy Larry done wants his loser daddy to done buy him a Mercedes Benz. Loser daddy doesn't want to. Don't know why. Lawnboy Larry says he be a good driver if he done gets this car. He wants to look even more cool. He don't like that he be shrinkin. Does drinkin make you shrinkin?
The brats are passed out. Creepo be comin overs later and we plans to go outs to that there bar agains. I'll leave Lawnboy Larry at home agains. He just embarrasses me anyways. Creepo and me have SO much fun together. We like to drink, and, well, drink. What more is there?

Anyway, betters get myself all prettied up for tonights fun. I sure am pretty.
later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment