Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years Eve Aftermath

Hello folks,
it's me again Tanktop Tammy. Sos this mornin I done drags myself home I did. I wokes up in a park. Covereds in snow. Again with the snow. I didn't not knows where I was at first cause I never done leaves my stoop. But then finally done realized I was at a parks. It be a park Pigface done comes to by herselfs. She done told me abouts it. Anyways sos I crawled home. People laughed at me. Sos I growled at them. Growlin be my favourites.

When I gots home, I found Lawnboy Larry sittin on the stoop. He don't seem none too pleases to sees me. I shoved him off the stoop and took my rightfilled place. Third step on the right. If he thinks he be gettin my spot, he be wrong.

He tolds me that some teenagers done carried me off on New Years Eve. I says 'really' I don't remember nothin. Guesses I be sleepins for awhiles huh. Haha. I needed a good rest anyways.
Sos now it's time to get back to normals. Of sittins on my stoop. And starins at the neighbours as they come and go, come and go. Gots a beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other.
Life be good.

Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment