Tuesday, January 3, 2012

new year bitches, same Tammy

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.

Sos just sittin heres in my garage causin it be REAL colds outside. I can stills peaks on the neighbours and runs out and terrorizes them whens I needs too.

Sos I guesses it be a new year. Happy New Year all you bitches. I spent my new years with Creepo my very bestest friend in da hole wide world. We toasted marshmellows and weenies over the fire pit in my garage. And then we drank. We dont stop drinkin til we done saws the suns comes up. Then we shots off fireworks. Creepo done nearly blew off his face twice! It be SO awesome. I BE so awesome!

I sent my brats to loser daddy. I needs the break. Lawnboy Larry done takes off to a fancy restaurant. Then to the hooker place. And then to what he calls a SUPER cool party with ONLY super cool teenagers there. He donts come home til late last night. He done tells me and Creepo- Happy 2009! Stupid drunk idiot. He done still thinks it be 2009. Stupid.

Anyways, happy 2012 bitches.
I needs a cigarette.
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment