Monday, August 9, 2010

Catch Ups with Tanktop Tammy

Hello Folks,
it's me again Tanktop Tammy,
sos it done rains here today. Sos I sat under me new canopy. Lawnboy Larry's loser daddy done bought it for us. What a loser. Gots some new campin chairs today too. Lawnboy Larry's loser daddy done bought us them. I told him too. Besides he was already there buyin us our groceries. And smokes. And beers.
Which reminds me. Lawnboy Larry done be drinkin them beers ALL weekend. He still done passed out in the bathroom. I best be a-goin and kickin at him. Makes sure he still be alive.
Gots the beeutiful truck all done fixed up. Lawnboy Larry's loser daddy done gots it fixed for us. It smelled better too. They says they cleaned it up some. It sure does smell pertty. I done sat in it for two hours this morning. Now it smells like smokes. Pigface done joined me for a long time. She done fell asleep sos I just left her in there. Wonder if she's still in there?
Little Bastard's done finally out of that there hospital. He done says he likes that there hospital better. He says the foods done better and they done treat him a whole lot nicer. He says they at that there hospital don't even yells at him. That, I can not believe.

I oughta send Pigface there. Maybe Creepo will drown her again. In that there what he calls 'slam dunk'. He sure do likes that game.
Well, better get back to my stoop. The rain done stops.
Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

6 comments:

  1. TAMMY POST! *The feral watches* "I's be lettin' im get ya if ye don post! And he be mighty hungry for meaty skins!"

    -The Collector of Weirdness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hauska tavata! Olen Weirdo! Mikä sinun nimesi on? Mitä kuuluu?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The evil cat watches you with its owl-like eyes." *Purr*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I be Not afraid of ferals or kitty cats.I gots a cat. I think? he mostly doen goes round and sprays all over the neighbours stuff. Nice kitty.
    Tanktop Tammy

    ReplyDelete