Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A load of LOSERS out there-haha

Hello folks,
it's me again Tanktop Tammy. Sos you asks yourselfs, what am I doin right now? Nothin. What did you expect.
Sos just sittin on my stoop smokin and drinkin, starin and scowlin as neighbours walk past. This be my favourite.
Right now Lawnboy Larry be walkin up and down, up and down the front sidewalk. Aimlessly. Sometimes he do miss a-cuttin them lawns but mostly he now likes to be pacin back and forth, back and forth.
That stupid KooKoo done be a-baby-sittin my brats. She's still on them happy pills. She done told me the doctor done put her on a higher dose. Sos she 'safe' now. She most likely won't be a-hurtin nobody now. Sos she be a-baby-sittin my brats right now. Her voice be all high pitched and sweetsie like. It kind of creeps me out BUT she is a-baby-sittin my brats sos that be good. Gives me more time for my favourite hobbies of smokin, drinkin, starin and scowlin. Gives more time for Lawnboy Larry to pace. And best of all I don't be havin to look at my ugly kids faces!
I just noticed the other day, that Pigface done not be a-growin up. She be growin all right BUT not up but just OUT. She be done gettin fat. Lawnboy Larry done says she be a-lookin ALOT like me. Cool.
My favourite kid SuperDuper be always a-runnin round naked. Lawnboy Larry and I be too lazy to put them clothes on it. Sos he's be runnin round naked. KooKoo thinks he should have clothes on. She also don't think it be a good idea that he runs out behind movin cars either. But what the hell does she know. She's plain nuts.
Creepo, my best friend forever be keepin busy playin with wood chunks. And CB be busy hangin with me. Her brats don't seem to be growin up either. They don't seem to be growin at all. Ah well, who cares.
Anyway, gotta go light up another cigarette. Now where did that Lawnboy Larry go to now. He needs to be makin me some of that there lunch. His loser daddy done bring us more groceries over earlier. And gives us another car. Lawnboy Larry done smashed up our pretty white truck. SOs now we's got a black car. It sure be pretty.
Life sure is good when you don't have to works, and losers take your kids and other losers brings you foods and cigarettes and other stuffs too. Losers!
OK gotta go, seriously, this butt is a-goin burn my fingers.
later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment