Monday, August 23, 2010

Yoga be Good

Hello again folks,

it's me, Tanktop Tammy. Lawnboy Larry done says that I'm getting pretty fat. Sos I done told him that I be a-goin to that there what's called Yoga. Me and CB done says we be a-goin together. But we decided to screw that there yoga and done went to a bar instead. We sat there ALL afternoon drinkin and smokin and sittin. We done played some darts and some pool. And we done listen to music. I done left Lawnboy Larry with them brats of ours. Once I woke him up from his beer induced stupor.
CB and I sure did have some fun today. We be thinkin of goin back to yoga real soon again!


Now I'm a-sittin in the dark outside smokin. Lawnboy Larry's passed out on the stairs. Brats are a-screamin. It's only 11:30 PM sos it's too early for them bedtimes.

KooKoo be peerin at me through them blinds. She keeps them shut up tight all day. Just peeks out every now and then. Her daycare don't seem to be goin so good. No ones be bringin them brats to her. Lawnboy Larry and mine's cuttin lawns business ain't be goin too good neither. Seems no one wants us to cut them there lawns. Don't know why? It's good we be on welfare. And Lawnboy Larry's loser daddy's money. He sure do likes to buys us EVERYTHING! Loser!!

Sos, gotta go, be needin another smoke.
later losers,
Tanktop Tammy




No comments:

Post a Comment