Thursday, August 26, 2010

More Yoga time

Hello Folks,

what's new with Tanktop Tammy you ask? Same old nothin losers. What did you expect. Seriously.
Anyway, CB and me done went to 'yoga' again. Boy we sure do likes yoga. We headed back to the same bar we's went to last time. They got a pool table and a dart board. It is cool. If you think Lawnboy Larry be findin out I be not at yoga, don't worry, Lawnboy Larry's an idiot and he'll never figure it out. Course less he done reads this here blog of mine. But he ain't that smart. And I don't even think he can read.
I leaves him at home to watch the brats. He don't watch them too good though cause he be mainly passed out in the bathroom. Ah well, them brats of ours be hardy stock. Mainly they just run around and scream anyways. KooKoo done still wants to babysit my brats and I was gonna let her too. Til I done found out she done wanted to get paid. Can you believe that. Crazy old KooKoo.

Creepo and I are a-gonna head over to the bar next week since he still be my very bestest best friend in the whole wide world. We sure do have fun sitting and starin and smokin together.
His oldest brat Little Bastard done be climbin a tree again and got shot out of it by a bee-bee gun. Hahaha loser! Sos he be all broken bones now. Too bad sucka.

I can't remember the last time Lawnboy Larry done be cuttin them lawns? Nobody done hire him out in forever. Maybe he shouldn't be called Lawnboy no more. Maybe Funny-cigarettes Larry? or Loser Larry or Passed-out Larry? Or Skateboard Larry? Tho he don't be playin on that there skateboard so much. Not since he done found them funny cigarettes.
Anyway, We be a-liken this life though. What with loser daddy be buyin us EVERYTHING! Loser. We be doin alright.

Anyway, gotta go and snap a passerbyer, she be a-lookin at me funny like. I sure am a-gonna snap her in two. That'll learn her to look at me. Or in my direction.
Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment