Monday, October 4, 2010

Mrs Weenie Face and Pumpkin Head

Hello folks,

it's me again, Tanktop Tammy. Sos I gots woke up today hearing KooKoo talking VERY loudly. She was out back playin on her swing and talking VERY loud and all sweetsie and high pitched. Her brat was nowhere to be seen. She was alone. I thinks she's off them happy pills AGAIN?
I hate crazy people. Especially crazy people that call on you every day.

Sos, anyways, back to me. I hads to go into see Pigface's teacher, Mrs Weenie Face, this mornin. Sos I slapped on my bestest pair of spandex pants. They squeezes all the good stuff. Picked out my favourite tanktop, slipped on some flip flops and headed out. Damn I looks good.

Sos Mrs Weenie Face done told me that she don't much like Pigface and that she a bully to all the other kids. Except one. There be a boy in Pigface's class called Pumpkin Head. He be terrible too. He done spit on peoples. Pigface and Pumpkin Head becomin bestest friends. I be so happy. Maybe Pigface can goes and play at this here Pumpkin Head's house all day now.

Sos Mrs Weenie Face done tell me to tell Pigface to start listenin to her and stop her bullyin and nasty ways, sos I hauled off and punched Mrs Weenie Face and says 'no way bitch'. I says if she calls me again for no reason then I will snap her in two. Sos then she says we won't have no more of them problems. Sos then I left. Be very glad we could work that out.

Now I'm home hangin with Creepo. KooKoo now be watchin us from her window. Yep, I'm pertty sure she off them there happy pills.
Ok, gotta go losers, gots to get back to my cigarettes and beers.

Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

1 comment: