Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Toads Lickin

Hello folks,
Sos Creepos done left me. I be so sad. He done take that job he calls 'workin outs'. I bes sittin all alone on my stoop. Pigface is at school and SuperDuper be in his cage.
Lawnboy Larry done take off ALL today and yesterday too. Both times he done come backs all strange. Sos todays I decided to follow the idiot. And I done saws him at the edge of the swamp. I thoughts he was drinkin from its. Sos I gots closer. Then I saws he was lickin a toad. A big slimy brown toad. He be gigglin too.
Sos I done jump at him and he squeals in fear. I asks him what the hell are you doin? And he done says 'I wasn't tryin to turn the toad into a princess. Honest'. Sos I done punched him in the face and fell into the swamp. And I tolds him that I be the only princess he ever done goin see.
Now he's back on the stoop with me and he sure do SMELL bad.

Sos wish I had Creepo or ANYBODY to sits with, except Lawnboy Larry.
hey, what abouts that homeless dude downs the road? Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Later Losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment