Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmis aftermath

Whoa. Sos I just wokes up and thoughts it still be Christmis. But no, it be New Years Eve. Wow.
A whole weeks of drinkin and be passed out. It be a super nice way to spends a whole week. I wokes to find Lawnboy Larry pourin beers down my throat. He says he be doins it to makes me happy and keeps me alive but I knows he be doin it to makes me stays passed outs.
Sos I pounded him.

Don't know where the brats are, maybe at Creepos? Anyways it be time to start partyins for 2011! It's gonna be a wootin tootin hootin hollerin party times!! Kookoo and Ralphio better be runnin for them hills. Haha losers.

Lawnboy Larry done says it be a new dicade too. But I don't knows nothin abouts that.

Too bad your new years eve ain't gonna be as good as mine be. Bitches.

Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

3 comments: