Tuesday, January 31, 2012

alone in his own stenches

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.
Sos just sittin in my garage hangins with Creepo (my very bestest friend in da hole wide world). Pigface be at schools (thanks gods) and SuperDuper (that be my favourite brat) be at loser daddys house. Some time to meselfs. I needs the break.

Sos yesterday the loser skank nowns as Lawnboy Larry done comes runnins out yellins at me and Creepo. He done wants to comes and hangs out with us. Then he done runs back insides and then he done runs back outsides and yells that he donts EVER wants to hangs with us losers. He done gots his own pinky pal who is SO greats. Then he done runs down the streets yellins nobodys done loves him. And he be SO great.

Whatever freak.

Then KooKoo done comes over. She done tells me and Creepo she be takin 'sykick course'. Sykick done be a hard words to spells but I think I gots it. Causin I be SO smart. And beautiful. And awesome.

Sos anyways, KooKoo done tells us she can reads the futures now causin she tooks a coarse in its. Sos Creepo done asks her what done gonna happen to me and hims. She done says Creepo done gonna buy a new car. Or motersycle. Cool. Creepo done like that. And she says for mes- that I agonna find love. Some cool dude done gonna comes along in a couple of years and we done gonna falls in love. That be a BIG relieve causin then I can FINALLY gets rid of Lawnboy the ahole. Creepo done asks then whats gonna happen to Lawnboy Larry and KooKoo done says he gonna 'die ALONE in his owns stench of vomits and disgusts in his own bathroom'. That sounds REAL good to mes and Creepo. Creepo done says that be a 'fittin ends to an asshole life'.

Anyway I gots to go,
Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment