Monday, January 16, 2012

ouwy

Hello folks,
its me agains Tanktop Tammy.
Sos just sittin here on my stoop with my very bestest friend in da hole wide world. We be sittin and drinkin and starin and smokin and bullyin. What more is there.

I feelin bummed out causin my ass done hurts sos. One of my brats done left a toy on da stairs and I done tripped and felled on it. Bounced down da stairs on my ass. It done hurts. Sos I sittins. Takin it real easy like.

KooKoo done be backs home sos I done lets her take my favourite kid SuperDuper for the day. I needs the breaks afteralls. Yesterdays SuperDuper done smashed his head into the brick walls causin he was bored. Sos he done had to get stitches agains. His head gonna be a map o stitches soon. Haha. That be my boy.

No sight of Lawnboy. He be off partyin with his Pinky Pal and other teenage friends. He think he be SO cool. But I BE so cool.

Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment