Sunday, July 11, 2010

Another Day By Tanktop Tammy

Hello again folks,

it's me Tanktop Tammy. Sos since friday we been sittin here in the backyard. Lawnboy Larry done finally wake up. He be sittin on the hammock, Creepo and CB be sittin on the swing and I be in my favourite campin chair. My kids finally done showed up, late Saturday night. See told you so. They done come home when they get hungry. They be a screamin at the top of their lungs ALL day. Creepo be a hollerin in some 'orc' language, Lawnboy Larry every so often yells out a 'hoot hoot' and a 'whoop whoop', CB just be a smokin and I be talkin lots in my very deep and manly voice.

We did shake things up a bit yesterday and done sat in the front on the stoop. It's good to shake things up a bit sometimes.

Ah it's good to take it easy and just sit and stare and smoke and scowl at people ALL day long EVERY day.



Lawnboy Larry still ain't workin. We have loser daddy come over bringin us groceries and smokes and EVERYTHING else. What a dumbass. I still not be plantin my pertty flowers. And I be the BESTEST ever plantin them pertty flowers too.

Sos we just be sittin here. I haven't moved from this here spot in 4 DAYS! I know. It's a great life.



Lawnboy Larry says he be needed to taste them there funny cigarettes again. So we gonna be findin out wheres you can get them. And we'll make loser daddy go get them for us. He does EVERYTHING for us. As it should be. No point in us doing nothin, if he can do it ALL for us. I think it's great.



Anyway gotta get back to my campin chair.

Later losers,

and don't work too hard- LOSERS,

Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment