Thursday, July 1, 2010

Canada Day sittin and smokin, losers

Hello again folks,
it's me Tanktop Tammy. Sos it be Canada Day I be told. Sos all morning I done sits outside on my campin chair smokin and drinkin them beers. When Pigface done come out to play, I told her to go away and stop buggin me, I'm busy. I done told her to go play in the mud puddle out back. So she did.
Now after a busy afternoon of smokin and starin and drinkin, Lawnboy Larry's loser daddy done come over again. Lawnboy Larry says he's a-goin cook them there weenies for the loser for dinner. Sos now I be just sittin in the backyard with Lawnboy Larry, Creepo, CB, Creepo and CB's little bastards, and my ugly bastards too, along with Lawnboy Larry's daddy. Lawnboy Larry wants more money from the loser, for 'cuttin lawns'.
We have decided to both stay on that there welfare AND do 'cuttin lawns' AND live off daddy loser too! That way we be havin more money to spend on stuff. Stuff likes beer and cigarettes and those funny cigarettes that Lawnboy Larry loves so. They sure make him giggle lots.
Besides I be needin a new campin chair. My old one done got worn out some. Guess from all that sittin.
Sos here I'll stays, for the rest of the day and ALL evening. Sittin, starin, smokin and scowlin.
Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment