Monday, July 5, 2010

My Day Yesterday

Hello Folks,
it's me again, Tanktop Tammy. Sos, yesterday I done decided to take it easy for a change and sit. I wanted to wear the dreaded black bikini sos I started a-lookin for it. I looked everywhere. Then I smacked Lawnboy Larry upside the head cause I thought he done stole it again and done buried it out back, again. Then I spots it. Lawnboy Larry done be usin my black bikini as a table cloth. Sos I smacked him upside the head again.
And done take back my big black bikini. Snapped it into all the right spots. Ah feels so good. Then I sat on my campin chair, Lawnboy Larry done sat on the hammock and Creepo and CB done sat on the swing. The kids screamed. I screamed ALL day at them. I be a-yellin, in my super deep manly voice-"SuperDuper, SuperDuper, SuperDuper" ALL DAY LONG.

Then it happened. My beloved big black bikini done snapped. I was a-bendin over in front of Lawnboy Larry, tryin to pick up my fallen beloved cigarette, when SNAP!! My bikini bottoms went snap and opened up revealing my enormous ass. It was like an explosion! Lawnboy Larry screamed like the girl he is, CB and Creepo laughed and I just stood there. And finished pickin up my cigarette. Lawnboy Larry ran away screamin. He still hasn't come home. I hope he's not into KooKoo's happy pills again.

Later Losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment