Monday, July 19, 2010

KooKoo and the brats

Hello folks,
it's me again Tanktop Tammy. Sos me and CB done sit around all day again today. Just sittin and smokin and drinkin and starin. Ands we found out why KooKoo done tryin to talk to us. And why KooKoo done tryin to be all sweetsie nice to us. She done says she's opening up a daycare centre and she done wants our brats to what she calls baby-sit. I don't know man, she done spent lots of time in that there Loonie-bin. But then again I sure could use a break. What with everythin I be doin round here. Sos I be thinkin I will let KooKoo done baby-sit my brats. Then I can take more time for meself. And CB done says the same thing too. With KooKoo takin our brats, we can gives more time to sittin and starin and smokin and drinkin. Yay!

Lawnboy Larry done got one cuttin job. For his loser daddy. Loser daddy done gives us more money. We told him it was for the 'cuttin lawns' business. But it was really for some more of them funny cigarettes. Lawnboy Larry done have a hankerin for them funny cigarettes ALL the time now. He's just sittin there right now and gigglin to heself.

Well, I gotta get back to me chair, and smokes and booze.
Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment