Friday, July 9, 2010

Lawnboy Larry and the 'cigarettes'

Hello folks,
it's me again Tanktop Tammy. Sos just sittin here relaxin for a change. Gots my smokes and beers. Ah this is the life folks.
Anyway, some of yous been askin whatever happened to Lawnboy Larry. Well after my favourite big black bikini done snapped right in front of Lawnboy Larry, and he done run away. After two days I went a-lookin for him. I was afraid he gots into KooKoo's happy pills again. But nope Creepo done spotted him up the tree out back. He'd been sittin there the whole entire time. I yelled at him to get his ass down from that there tree. But he just giggled. He had somethin in his hand. It was a cigarette. But it don't smell like my regular cigarettes. I done ask Lawnboy Larry what he be smokin. And he just giggled again. Sos I reached up and grabbed his there ankle and yanked him down. He fell and hit his head. He be alright. Creepo dragged him back to our garage and Creepo and I have been smokin them there 'cigarettes' for two days now. We be doin lots of gigglin. Lawnboy Larry's done fresh out cold still. And the kids. Don't know where them kids be at. Ah well, they'll show up when they be gettin hungry.
Gotto go and get back to my 'cigarettes'.

Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

ps you know anyone who be needin cuttin of the lawns or a-plantin them pertty flowers, you be sure to let me know. Cause ifin you don't, I be a-snappin you in two.

No comments:

Post a Comment