Friday, July 16, 2010

KooKoo and CB

Hello Folks,
sos today I be real mad. Spittin mad. Sos you know how I went to that there dumb ol party at Granny's. Well whilst I was away, KooKoo did try and make bestest friends with CB.
CB be MY bitch. Not KooKoo's. And Creepo be MY bestest friend. Not KooKoo's. When I done come home from that there party, I done see KooKoo done talkin to CB. Yeah I know. KooKoo never done talk to CB before. CB been here three years now and KooKoo never done talk to CB.
Sos I be a-wonderin what KooKoo been up to? What does she want from CB?
Could it be KooKoo done want CB's trampolinie? Or could it be KooKoo done want CB's campin chair (it is super lovely). Or could KooKoo done want CB's funny cigarettes? CB and Creepo done got a whole stash of those.
When I done ask CB what KooKoo done want, CB just shrugged and scratched her ass as usual, and done said 'don't know'. But says KooKoo done sound real nice and sweetsie like.
Sos good to hear KooKoo done still takin those there happy pills of hers.
Now where is Lawnboy Larry? KooKoo better not be puttin her filthy paws on my Lawnboy Larry. I swear I snap her for it.

Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

Lawnboy Larry and I still not be a-workin. We's just sits here in our campin chairs til somebody done call. Email us at cuttinlawns@live.ca

2 comments: