Saturday, October 16, 2010

Just Hangin, What Else


Hello folks,

sos its be Saturday. Finally my day to rest! Me and Creepo be sittin on my stoop ALL day. Lawnboy Larry be passed out in the garage. SuperDuper be in his cage screamin. And Pigface be at her new bestest friends house PumpkinHead.

Tonight we gonna have a woot woot hoot hoot party. No balloons though. Lawnboy Larry's loser daddy done not gives us any. Loser daddy was here this morning when hes brought us them foods and cigarettes and beers. He done brought SuperDuper a winter coat too. SuperDuper usually run arounds in his there diaper. KooKoo done told me to put clothes on that kid, but I says to her to shut up or I'll snap her in two. She done says that I should be doin somethin called 'potty trainin'. I have NO idea what that is. I done told her to get back to her side of that fence or I'll pound her. Sos she ran. Now I see her peekin at me through them curtains. Sos I gives her that there middle finger. Haha loser.

Well, that's it from me folks. I gots to go and wake up Lawnboy Larry and get him to light that barbieQ to makes me some weenies. Think I'll slip into my super tight spandex pants for the big party tonight.

See you losers,

Tanktop Tammy

ps that there picture is of Pigface's new bestest friend PumpkinHead

2 comments:

  1. How are you Tammy? Would you like some pumpkin seeds?

    Like my new avatar?

    <-----------

    Dagwood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dag,
    Yes I would like them there pumpkin seeds. Can you eat them raw? Be a good dinner for my brats.
    Your new avatar is pretty-it looks like CB,
    later loser,
    Tanktop Tammy

    ReplyDelete