Friday, October 8, 2010

Prep Weenies

Hello folks,

it's me again, Tanktop Tammy.
Sos it be thanksgiving time again. Sos I started prepping my foods. I soaks up the weenies in beer for two days. Then I stuff them weenies into the turkey's butt. Hmmm so delicious. But don't be stealin my recipes bitches. I came up with it all on my own. Well with the help of Lawnboy Larry.
This year Lawnboy Larry wants to add his there funny cigarettes into the turkey's butt too. I told him I'll think about it.

Pigface is at her new bestest friend's house, Pumpkin Head. They be havin fun ALL week terrorizin other kids. SuperDuper be sittin in his cage starin. Lawnboy Larry's passed out on the lawn. Me and Creepo be sittin in our campin chairs smokin and starin and scowlin. It be a good day.

Tonight we gonna have a woot-woot-hoot-hoot party. With Creepo, CB and their brats. We gonna have a competition on who can stay awake the longest. We did this before and LittleBastard always wins. Lawnboy Larry always comes in last. Cause he be passed out ALL the time now. Too much funny cigarettes and not enough cuttin lawns.

Well, that's it for now losers. Gotta go and check on them weenies, see if they be soakin up that there beer. I can smells them from here. Yum.

Later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, Tammy, you really are trailer trash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank ye Dagwood, that's the nicest thing anybody ever done said to me,
    later loser,
    Tanktop Tammy

    ReplyDelete