Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ma Barker

Hello folks,

it's me again, Tanktop Tammy. Sos just sittin here on my stoop sippin on my cigarette, beer in hand, life is good. Lawnboy Larry be gigglin in the corner at the back of that there garage.

Last night, Pigface's new bestest friend forever PumpkinHead and his mother came over. Her name is Ma Barker and she gots three boys. PumpkinHead done be her last one.

She done come over to gives back Pigface. She done have Pigface stayin with hers since the weekend. Was really nice without Pigface, that be for sure. But I did kind of miss yellin at someone. Can't yell at SuperDuper cause he be my favourite. Can't yell at Lawnboy Larry cause he be mostly passed out. Can't yell at Creepo cause he be my bestest friend forever. Would yell at KooKoo but then she'll done snap again, go off them happy pills and try to kill me. Sos it just be Pigface.

I made up for not yellin for three whole days by attackin passersbyers. That be fun. I waits in my garage and then when they get real close, I done pounce on them! I likes it best when they scream in fear and run. I don't likes it at all when they laugh at me and call me 'pathetic'. Don't know that word but don't think it be good.

Sos anyways back to Ma Barker. She done brought over funny cigarettes for Lawnboy Larry. She done says they be real good stuff. Lawnboy Larry done seem to be happy with them. He even hugged Ma. I wanted to pounce her her then and snap her in two, only cept she be bigger and wider then me. Sos I didn't. I just snarled a little. Just a little.
Not be likin this here Ma Barker. She says she has three boys and they all be bastards. Their favourite be to terrorize people. I like that. Sos maybe we can be friends. But NOT bestest friends. Cause Creepo be my bestest friend forever and ever.

Anyway, gotta run, Lawnboy Larry done puked.
Later loser,
Tanktop Tammy

ps don't work too hard todays losers- hahahaha ha

4 comments:

  1. So Tammy, I'll meet you today to give you my pumpkin seeds.

    Dagwood

    ReplyDelete
  2. That done sounds dirty Dagwood- don't be needin none of your there seeds, if ya know what I mean.
    Haha loser,
    Tanktop Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, you never cease to amaze me with your primitive ways. And to answer you, EW!
    Anyhow, like my new avatar?

    <--------------------

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Kitty. I used to have a kitty once but it done run away.
    Tanktop Tammy

    ReplyDelete