Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thanksgivin Aftermath

Hello folks,

it's me again, Tanktop Tammy. Sos just sittin here on my stoop belchin out the remains of them Thanksgivin weenies. Be nice to taste them weenies for the second and sometimes, third times. Thanksgivin dinner be good. Lawnboy Larry and me stuffed that turkey with weenie soaked in beers and then we done basted that there turkey in beers too and Lawnboy Larry sprinkled a little funny cigarettes stuffs on top. It was very good. We had Creepo, CB and their brats over.

We done barbieQed that there turkey til it was near black. Then after eatin, we done sits around the camp fires toastin weenies. Lawnboy Larry got drunk and passed out. He still be outside sleepin. Creepo done did a 'slam dunk' to Pigface again but this time in the fire pit. She done scream somethin awful. I thinks she don't likes that too much.She gots a couple scars now but I says it makes her look prettier. (haha)

I sends her off to school extra early todays sos I can come home and gets more sleeps. Now I'm just sittin on my front stoop, smokin and drinkin and starin and scowlin. It be a good Thanksgivin folks.

Too bad you losers don't get no weenie filled turkeys. Too bad for you, suckers!
later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

ps don't work too hard today sucker

psss hahahaha

pssssss loser

7 comments:

  1. Dear TTT - whut's with that ther pole being closed already?!
    At least you et something that might have been a turkie! Weez only gots to have pole cat... No not that stinky kind ya gits at Walmart... we found one of them thar cats tied to a tether ball pole. It wuz almost deed so we cooked it. It was deed then.
    the only problem is now weez all gots them furballs stuck in the neck. Hawaaaacuch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. serves you right for eatin them there cats, loser!
    haha,
    Tanktop Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, what's your favourite kind of weeny? Beer basted, cheese soaked, or just plain?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beer weenies be my absolute favourite, of course.
    No! I do NOT like your new avatar. I think it sucks.
    haha loser,
    Tanktop Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe! Different strokes for different folks, eh? Anyhow, Tammy your one of the worst beasts I've known, so for now on I couldn't care less what your thoughts are! So there!
    Tehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatever loser.

    You wanna borrow Pigface again? Or SuperDuper? Or Lawnboy Larry?

    Tanktop Tammy

    ReplyDelete