Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Beeutiful Christmis Tree

Hello folks,
it's me again Tanktop Tammy.
Sos todays Lawnboy Larry is espeically annoyin. Sos insteads of murderin him, I decided to send him out with my bestest friend forever, Creepo. I tolds them to brings me back a tree. Sos I can decorates it all pertty like. I be the bestest EVER at decoratin a Christmis tree.

Sos anyway Lawnboy Larry and Creepo done set out for a tree. They bring an ax.
Lawnboy Larry done come back two hours later cryin. What a sissy. He had a big bump on his there head and he be blabberin bouts a tree done falls on his heads. Creepo said he done laughed real hards when that there tree done falls on Lawnboy Larry's head.
I tolds him to stop blubberin cause at leasts it's only his heads, it don't hurt nothin impotant.

But they done brings me back a real nice tree. It be the neighbours tree. Sos I decorated it with beers and weenies. It had to done decorated in ONLY blue and red cause that be my decoratin colours this year. Lawnboy Larry tried to stick a cigarette on it but I done slapped him and said NO. It not be reds or blues. Or weenies or beers.

I caughts Lawnboy Larry taken a leek in the tree stand. He says it done helps it grows better. I says it already be dead you stupid. And slaps him again.

To top off the beeutiful tree, I puts my picture on the tops. Lawnboy Larry says you supposed to put an angel or a stars on top BUT I done told him that I already be a star and an angel. Haha loser.

I sure do has the perttiest tree EVER. Suckers.

later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment