Wednesday, December 8, 2010

More Lawnboy Larry and the Homeless Dude

Hello folks,
it's me again, Tanktop Tammy. Sos Lawnboy Larry done spent two whole days now sittin on the curb down the street and rounds the corner from my stoop. And he done nothin but complain abouts it. He says he done hates it. But I says he done haves to do it. Sos I can keeps the homeless dude with me.

Lawnboy Larry done says he hates it cause peoples throw garbage at him from their cars. And they done calls him names too. One guy done spits on him. But that could have been me doin the spittins. Haha. Loser.
He done says one guy done peed on his leg once too. I thought that was pertty funny.

Me and homeless dude been havin a good times. We be doin everythin me and Creepo uses to do together. Likes sittin. And drinkin, and smokin and hangin. The only thing we don'ts do the sames is talk. The homeless dude don't wants to talk. Sos we just sit. Which is fines.

Been a good week all in all,
later losers,
Tanktop Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment